About ENACFIRE G10 Wireless Earbuds
ENACFIRE G10 is the wireless earbuds with triple-layer composite diaphragms to give your music a wider soundstage with exceptional accuracy across the entire frequency range. G10 wireless headphones produce an ultra-realistic sound with 40% more bass, 100% more treble, and clear mids.
- 40% faster-transferring speed, ultra-low-latency technology accelerates audio processing for smooth sound sync when playing games.
- Each earbud 20% slimmer to sit flush in your ear ensuring a fatigue-free experience for you. Tiny and comfortable, you can even wear it to fall asleep while passively block noise and soothing sounds help you sleep through the night.
- Thanks to the Role Switch feature, it breaks through the master-slave restrictions of traditional wireless earbuds so streamlines the switching process. Flip between Single Earbud and Couple Earbud Mode in a second, no complicated manual connection process.
- G10 Bluetooth earphone delivers over 6 hours of wireless playtime from a single charge and an extra 30 hours from the compact charging case, a total of 36 hours. Type-C fast charging port helps the earbuds reborn faster and stronger.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to switch between single-mode and couple-mode?
A: Switch to single-mode: simply put one bud back to the charging case, another one buds will continue working. Switch to couple mode: just take one earbud up, it will connect to your phone automatically. No complicated manual connection process.
- What is Game Mode?
A: Under the gaming mode, 40% faster-transferring speed accelerates audio processing for smooth sound sync when playing games. Signal delay as low as 70 ms while other earbuds high to 200ms.
- Why do the earbuds keep falling out and unable to stay in the ear?
A: Please kindly try to change the ear tips on the earbuds which can largely improve the wearing experiences. Note that we provide different sizes of ear tips in the package for universal fit.
- Can I adjust the volume by using the ENACFIRE G10 wireless earbuds?
A: Yes. Although it’s a rarely featured function on the market today and the majority of Bluetooth earbuds do not feature this, G10 does have it. You can adjust the volume by touching and holding the L/R earbuds to decrease/increase volume.
The waterproof effect may be reduced if the earbuds are damaged or broken as a result of daily use.
The playtime can be varied depending on the devices, the content of the audio, volume, etc